We reserve the right to change or discontinue the Website or any Service at any time without notice or liability to you or any other person.
- You may not use the Website, Website Content or a Service if you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you live, if you cannot form a legally binding and enforceable contract under applicable law, or if you are prohibited by applicable law from using this Website, Website Content or Services.
We may in our discretion and for our sole convenience at any time immediately suspend or terminate your permission to use the Website and Website Content without any notice or liability to you or any other person. You may not use the Website, Website Content or Services if your permission to do so has been suspended or terminated by us.
You may not use the Website, Website Content or Services if you breach this Agreement or a Supplementary Agreement or if you fail to comply with a Policy.
- The Website, Website Content and Services are intended for use by persons located in jurisdictions where access to and use of the Website, Website Content and Services are lawful under local law. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Website, Website Content and Services are lawful under your local law. You may not access or use the Website, Website Content or Services if doing so is illegal or otherwise prohibited under your local law.
- You represent and warrant that now and at all times during the term of this Agreement:(a) you have the right, power, capacity and authority to enter into and perform your obligations under this Agreement; (b) you have all requisite consents, licenses, rights, authorizations and permissions from all interested persons, and the right and full power and authority under all applicable laws, to use the Services and to provide information and instructions to us regarding Transactions and Services. If you are an individual representing another person (including an Account Holder, Registered Name Holder or Applicant), then you represent and warrant that you have all required legal authorities and approvals from the person to accept and agree to this Agreement, Supplementary Agreements and Policies on their behalf and to request and authorize us to perform Services for their benefit. If we determine that you do not have the required legal authorities and approvals on behalf of a person you represent, then you will be personally responsible and liable for the obligations set forth in this Agreement and Supplementary Agreements, including all payment and other financial obligations. If you are an Account Holder and your Account is used for Transactions on behalf of other persons (including Registered Name Holders), then you represent and warrant that you have all requisite authorities and approvals from each of those persons to accept and agree to this Agreement, Supplementary Agreements and Policies on their behalf and to request and authorize us to perform Services on their behalf. We are not obliged to verify the authorities and approvals authenticity or monitor the use of the Website, Website Content or Services, but we reserve the right to do so in our discretion and without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
- You may use the Website, Website Content and Services only for lawful purposes, in the manner permitted by the Website and as expressly described in this Agreement, applicable Supplementary Agreements and applicable Policies, and in accordance with all applicable laws (including your local laws). Use of the Website, Website Content or Services in any other manner or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
- You will ensure that your use of the Website, Website Content and Services and each of your Transactions complies with all applicable laws and does not infringe, violate or misappropriate the rights (including intellectual property rights, privacy rights and personality rights) of any other person.
- The Website and Website Content may not be copied, reproduced, imitated, republished, translated, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, communicated or made available to the public, performed, transmitted, modified, indexed, cataloged, mirrored or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written consent. You may print Website pages for your personal informational purposes only, provided that you do not modify any of the pages or any Website content and you do not remove or alter any visible identification, marks, notices or disclaimers.
- Deep links to the Website without our express prior written permission are strictly prohibited. We may in our discretion cancel and revoke any permission we may give to link to the Website at any time and without any notice or liability. You will not use the Website or any Service to send spam or any other form of commercial electronic message that is prohibited by applicable law
- We are not obliged to monitor the use of the Website, Website Content or Services, but we reserve the right to do so in our discretion and without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
- We will respond as we consider appropriate, in our discretion, to notices and complaints regarding alleged violations of the Acceptable Use Policy or other alleged misconduct, including removing any and all offending submissions and postings from the Website without any notice or liability to you or any other person. We are not required to assess or otherwise determine the validity or legitimacy of a complaint or demand regarding materials submitted or posted to the Website or otherwise used in connection with the Website before we take remedial action regarding the materials.
- We endeavour to provide current and accurate information on the Website, but misprints, inaccuracies, omissions or other errors may sometimes occur and information may become out of date. We cannot guarantee that Services advertised on the Website will be available when ordered or thereafter, and we do not guarantee that Website Content is accurate or complete. For those reasons, we reserve the right to:(a) correct any error, inaccuracy or omission at any time without prior notice or liability to you or any other person; (b) change at any time the Services advertised on the Website, the prices, fees, charges and specifications of those Services, any promotional offers and any other Website Content without any notice or liability to you or any other person; (c) refuse any order you place; and (d) limit quantities available for sale or sold. If you order a Service for which the fees or charges were incorrectly displayed on the Website, then we will provide you with a reasonable opportunity to cancel your order.
Crenza is here to help you with all of your technical questions and challenges. Please click here and
log a ticket to get in touch with one of our expert tech advisors.